Women Molested On Trains Why Are Some Women Hostile To Babies?

Why are some women hostile to babies? - women molested on trains

I have a son 20 months and is a friend of friends with everyone. Some couples have fun with it, embrace it, talk to him. While others would be easily disturbed. A woman threw a look mean on the train for my son shot in the shoulder, was in me the desire to beat her. When my son was welcome to a woman who lost the woman physically his cool, went to his mother when I was 20 meters. When she saw me, he cried: "Is that your son, get him!" As if my son molested her.
I have a friend with her husband and say they do not want children. My son goes to the woman. He went back and touch it.
My question is:
What can work for a woman of childbearing age not a baby?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It can be a problem. One of my mother, longtime friends refused to come near my baby shower, when I took my newborn daughter on the evening of bridge, each woman had her, with one exception. He acted as if my baby was Goodlad. It turned out I miscarried when she was younger and just couldnt handle was about babies. Give them the benefit of the doubt and accept that all people love babies and children!

KitKat said...

I discovered that many women do not live like children, and me and my 2 children in a nightmare with a neighbor, my children loved, until she grew stronger and stronger. There are bad in any way, but she can not stand the noise they make, and games (such as swords, cops and robbers, even remade Star Wars), was adopted by children 9-10 years old have a suspicion, which is increasingly are violent and possibly harm her or their property one day.

She never had children themselves. I think somehow she suffered when she was a child. IDK!

It is about everything that paranoid, but not just children ...

Just ignore that, I suppose.

that judi said...

There are several factors that could cause this reaction, I do not know where to start. Not all women are destined to love and have children - it is a good thing. Many women who have children should not - and are not in a position to care for them properly. My suggestion is to not take it personally, and keep your child at hand. Do not do nothing about alien.

sammy said...

Strangely, some women want children DONOT. Some people of a certain age, was raised by them will be with children. I have no influence on anyone that the children do not like, because that's his decision and just be her friend.

Post a Comment