Brain Aneurysms More Condition_symptoms Brain.aneurysms???????????????

Brain.aneurysms??????????????? - brain aneurysms more condition_symptoms

i.am.very.scared.that
i.am.going.to.have.a.brain
aneurysm.i.think.about.it
constantly.i.cant.get.an
mri.because.i.cant.afford.one
and.the.doctor.says.theres
. no.reason.to.get.my.brain
checked.out.
i.get.pains.and.odd.pressures
in.my.head.and.my.eyes.
sometimes.i.get.numbness
in.my.face.i.dont.have.any.family
history.of.brain.aneurysms.
my.blood.pressure.is.good.
heart.is.healthy.
did.many.blood.tests.everything
is.normal.doctor.says.theres.
nothing.wrong.i.constantly
obsess.about.having.a.brain
aneurysm.or.dieing.
il.admit.i.have.lots.of
anxiety.i.am.constantly
scared.all.day.that.something
. bad.is.about.to.happen
if.you.could.help.me.that
would.be.cool.cause.im
scared

0 comments:

Post a Comment