Cover Letter Physical Therapy Aides Minor Car Accident Causing Back Injury?

Minor car accident causing back injury? - cover letter physical therapy aides

I was involved in a small accident on the way to work in January. The coach before me a sudden stop after you turn right. I touched his back. The police came and wrote a report. There was no damage in two cars. My insurance has pictures of the tests. Since the driver was a contractor for our company and we met every day. He said he was good when we all went to work. Later that day her boss told me to go to the hospital to check his back. Then he went to physical therapy. I told my insurance company and get their information to work vehicles. I had my insurance information, though. Last month I received a letter from his lawyer (who has not said my name), and the organization of my allowance and insurance. The organization says the compensation is still paying the costs. My insurance company lawyer said the nature of the claim, on my ceiling. I saw several times after the accident work, but I have not seen for some time. His work is very physically demanding. Now I wonder if my lifescrewed from the get minor accident. What should I do?
My salary is very low. It has been four months. If my insurance does not cover the loss, I am not charged in the situation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment