Low Heart Rate Causes More Condition_symptoms Does A Low Heart Rate Cause Dizziness, And Bad Memory.?

Does a low heart rate cause dizziness, and bad memory.? - low heart rate causes more condition_symptoms

approximately 3 months, my heart beat just took me to do anything in a sitting position. Soooo sooo is pushed hard and fast. It was full of panic and fear. I stayed there for 10 minutes with my heart goes over180bpm. I thought I had a heart attack, but I felt no pain in my arm or something. Lighthead easy. And my equilibriam extinguished. I swept. As my heart rate was so low. And my brain feels like nothing to do with oxygen. My thought is slow and I forget. Then after 2 times each, my heart was beating normally again, and all my energy and vitality back and felt as if my brain finally eat something, and the normal operation, but it took only 5 minutes of time. I came to this weak pulse. 2 times I felt could hardly breathe air into my lungs, and breathe, I wuz tempted to, but I asmtha Donet. So it's a bit strange. I believe that the ECG is classified and counted.

ps. No panic, no fear.

1 comments:

c_schuma... said...

Various trade arrhythmias - atrial fibrillation, supraventricular tachycardia and can be both a high resolution with spontaneous. You should do this with a provider. He or she will have their history, physical examination and order appropriate studies, including an electrocardiogram as a starting point. You can use a Holter monitor that records what your heart 24 / 7, as part of the evaluation. You can also say, an echocardiogram (ultrasound of the heart) that the seller, the size of the heart, it would, how well is reduced, and how the valves work, among other things.

Although he denies feeling of panic, not all panic attacks are an obvious sense of "panic" apparent to the patient experience of the phenomenon. This is especially true for people who tend to be in contact with their mental state.

I do not know what your heart is "weak thinking" .... May biological, but after all the work, my money is looking for in their desire to the treatment. (I know, you don & # 039, T a. Consider only.) Regardless of the work of others is needed before anyone could settle on a possible diagnosis of a panic attack.

Hope this helps. ..... Good luck and call a physician.

Post a Comment