Model 94 Red Dot Brake Pedal Touches Floor. '94 Cadillac Fleetwood.?

Brake pedal touches floor. '94 Cadillac Fleetwood.? - model 94 red dot

I have a '94 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham, with ABS anti-lock braking system. Recently, the floor of the brake pedal sinks to the bottom. This is done at full speed all the time. I have a traction control and red brake light in my group. I have no error code or engine light service. In addition, the car stops when I press the brake, but only if I drive at slow speed. The rubber wheels will burn if I get home soon.

I have not seen any leaks around the cylinder or on the ground under the car. The cylinder is topped with a 3-point liquid. Suggestions? What would a free brake inspections, but many of them you can, without buying, sometimes for unnecessary parts and service. I also found a master cylinder used in the same year, make and model on eBay for $ 10. Thank you.

4 comments:

Otto said...

Not in the brake parts. Is it save to the risk of brake failure? Go to a store of trust and made a visit.

Otto said...

Not in the brake parts. Is it save to the risk of brake failure? Go to a store of trust and made a visit.

Otto said...

Not in the brake parts. Is it save to the risk of brake failure? Go to a store of trust and made a visit.

Harley Drive said...

Rubber seals on the master cylinder is gone (worn out or dead), you can create a repair kit with new seals, which may be used in the same age group have the same problem to buy. if they are registered on the brake discs are probably OK

Post a Comment