New Lupus Drug Is There Any Research Or Details On If Suboxone Can Cause Drug Induced Lupus?

Is there any research or details on if Suboxone can cause Drug Induced Lupus? - new lupus drug

Approx. 8 months, my father started taking Suboxone Loritabs (treated for addiction to respect what that due to the operation started again). In a few months a considerable amount of weight and symptoms of lupus began to lose, but not diagnosed until recently. There is a research, whether Suboxone can cause drug-induced lupus? I'm not sure what steps to take in order to discover, and I come to the aid of anyone. My parents have no insurance and my father is the only source of income, they are losing everything because of fear of hospital bills, and it does not work. If somehow this drug may be responsible, perhaps the producers of the accounting and lupus, also can take a list of possible side effects and others may be aware of this danger. After some research, I found someone else asking the same questions. She also said she was sure that was Suboxone, what the cause of her lupus. Feel free to add me for all the comments and responses ericajamesohlin@yahoo.com Contact

1 comments:

Dr Dave said...

http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind ...

Post a Comment