Pics Bottomless Women Is It Normal To Take Nude Pics Of Yourself In Somewhat Public Places?

Is it normal to take nude pics of yourself in somewhat public places? - pics bottomless women

) With a very good camera (tripod and Remote have taken naked or half naked (especially without a background) picture of me in both the general public. For example, one evening I went into the big construction project (25 apartments under construction) located in front of my own home. Once in the site I take my camera and took some photos of naked the great art from me in many plants, including construction equipment, including construction of a hat, etc., etc. .. The pictures turned out great.

Another night, I have photos in an abandoned car on the railroad.

These parameters are of great works of art of the nude ...

But it is normal that I do for myself. Or should I place a photographer?

0 comments:

Post a Comment