Philips Dvd Player Manual I Have A Philips Universal Remote Clo25a And I Lost The Manual. I Need The Code To For A Magnavox Dvd Player?

I have a philips universal remote clo25a and i lost the manual. i need the code to for a magnavox dvd player? - philips dvd player manual

Easy 10 points. I just need the code and instructions. I've looked and I do not always able to find the correct code, or instructions on the right side. Please help. I Burn after reading here and I can see: to answer (. Please, if you can help.

1 comments:

splash said...

Magnavox DVD. 0441 0442 0599 0799 0699 0247 0193 0093 0598

1. Hold down the Code Search button until the indicator is still red, then release the button on the search code.
2. Press the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red light blinks, then stays on.
3. Enter the 4-digit code. Note: After entering a valid code, the
extinguished. For an invalid code, the indicator flashes red.
4. With the device, press CHANNEL UP. If the device responds, no additional programming is required.

Post a Comment